Vitamins & Supplements
Allergy Research Group
Brand: Allergy Research Group
- Vitamin K may not be a well-known “superstar” nutrient like Vitamin C‚ vitamin E‚ or vitamin B12‚ it’s still extremely important to your body’s overall health. The vitamin K spectrum is actually a total of 80 different nutrients‚ enzymes‚ minerals‚ and antioxidants that your body needs in order to function properly.*
- Controls Blood Clotting*
- Helps your body absorb calcium‚ making it an important element in the fight against weakened bones that can break more easily and become more common with age.*
- Serving Size: 1 Softgel
- Servings per Container: 90
- Quantity per Container: 90 Softgels
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within 3-5 days after we receive the product back.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Shipping is FREE to all states of the US by USPS. Orders will be processed within 1 to 2 business days. You will receive a shipping notification email with tracking information.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.