Vitamins & Supplements
Allergy Research Group
Brand: Allergy Research Group
A probiotic, non-colonizing yeast species closely related to Brewer's yeast and not related to the yeast group to which Candida belongs.*
- Taken orally supports the production of secretory IgA, and helps friendly probiotic bacteria to colonize the GI tract.*
- As a dietary supplement, 1 to 3 capsules three times daily, preferably on an empty stomach, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 3 Vegetarian Capsules
- Servings per Container: 16
- Quantity per Container: 50 Vegetarian Capsules
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within 3-5 days after we receive the product back.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Shipping is FREE to all states of the US by USPS. Orders will be processed within 1 to 2 business days. You will receive a shipping notification email with tracking information.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.