Vitamins & Supplements
Allergy Research Group
Brand: Allergy Research Group
- Zinc is a trace mineral that is involved in more than 30 enzyme reactions in the body, and is an essential metal cofactor for one kind of superoxide dismutase (SOD), a major class of antioxidant enzymes.*
- Helps your immune system detect and destroy harmful bacteria and viruses.*
- Aids wound healing.
- Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule
- Servings per Container: 60
- Quantity per Container: 60 Vegetarian Capsules
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within 3-5 days after we receive the product back.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Shipping is FREE to all states of the US by USPS. Orders will be processed within 1 to 2 business days. You will receive a shipping notification email with tracking information.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.